Head Of Design at Tsunami ARVR
You are a creative leader and a management guru. You thrive in dynamic and fast-paced work environments and offer the highest design aesthetic of anyone you know. You are seeking a highly innovative culture where you can lead ground-breaking design-work alongside the best talent in the industry.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish creative strategy, budgets, and schedules for key design projects
- Assign creative leads and develop project team
- Lead and direct work intake and develop/execute influencing ideas to enhance department productivity and processes
- Collaborate with business leaders to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences
- Contribute strategically to brand design business component
- Direct and motivate group of talented UX/UI, Motion Designers and Production Artists – provide mentorship and supervision
- Introduce new and innovative methods of creative execution
- Convey and develop overall interactive design vision by defining group direction and goals
- Head and direct team providing key concepts, strategies and brand positioning
- Convey design concepts to various internal and external audiences
- Develop concepts and execute creative material as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5+ years of lead experience at an agency (advertising/marketing, interactive)
- Proven track record of excellence in management and providing creative direction/inspiration to both designers and programmers.
- Must possess superior Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, In Design, and Cinema 4D skills
- Must have strong concept development and graphic design ability in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography, interface graphics, motion graphics/design, animations, icons, style sheets, color schemes, templates, and layouts for use in advertising and interactive projects
- Must have experience creating and working user flow, wireframes, design specs, and media requirements
- Must have experience in print and identity design with knowledge of project layout and printer specs
- Must be able to work on site
- Must be a strong leader
- Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects
- Must have excellent presentation skills and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing)
- Must be team-oriented and self-motivating
- Working knowledge of touch-screen and interactive display technologies, video, 2D/3D animation and interactive software development is a plus
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and work samples. To be considered, candidates must supply an online portfolio/reel. Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position also comes with an equity incentive package and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF PRODUCTION
Employment for Tsunami ARVR