Senior Graphics Producer at Tsunami ARVR
You are a Senior-Level Graphics Producer. You skillfully coordinate 2D/graphics teams and coordinate numerous projects through execution. You have a solid design background and creative eye; and you harness these talents when leading and managing artists and workflow. Your organizational chops are unparalleled. You are an excellent communicator, thrive in dynamic work environments, and have the highest production values of anyone you know. You are seeking a highly innovative culture where you can oversee ground-breaking design-work alongside the best talent in the industry.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish creative strategy, budgets, hours, staffing, and schedules for key design projects
- Assign creative leads and develop project team; lead and direct work intake and develop/execute influencing ideas to enhance department productivity and processes
- Direct and motivate group of talented UX/UI, Motion Designers and Production Artists – provide mentorship and supervision
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years of experience coordinating workflow for 2D/graphics teams, minimum 3 years management experience
- Strong understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, In Design, and Cinema 4D
- Experience with interactive processes, including apps, website, touch screens, interactive displays, etc.
- Experience working on short-timeline, fast-paced projects
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-disciplinary, art, programming, production and technology teams
- Strong understanding and/or experience in the Virtual Reality space is a plus
- Must be a strong leader who is punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects along with quick turnaround projects
- Must have excellent presentation skills and communication skills (written, oral, internal) as well as being team-oriented and self-motivating
- Motion graphics, video and 2D/3D animation experience is a plus
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter. Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position also comes with an equity incentive package and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF PRODUCTION
STATUS: EXEMPT / REGULAR FULL-TIME
Employment for Tsunami ARVR