Senior Interactive Producer at Tsunami ARVR
You are a Senior-Level Producer. You skillfully oversee multiple projects through execution and actively drive collaboration amongst various teams. You produce creative interactives that further client-strategy, on budget. Your organizational chops are unparalleled, and, on top of everything, you understand technology and have an eye for design. You are an excellent communicator – both internally and client-facing – and are admired for your ability to navigate difficult conversations. You thrive in dynamic work environments and have the highest production values of anyone you know. You are seeking a highly innovative culture where you can do ground-breaking production-work alongside the best talent in the industry.
The Producer oversees the scoping, pricing, planning, staffing, budget, and execution of various projects. The Producer is primarily responsible for ensuring that projects deliver on time and on budget.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with Business Development, Account Managers, and Creative Directors during pitches, responding to RFPs, and writing proposals and Statements of Work
- Determines a proposed project’s budget based on the creative and technical direction for a project through meeting with the production team
- Defines a projects schedule and ensures project members are adhering to the project to ensure a quality and timely project delivery
- Ensure that delivery continues to be smooth and well-received by the client and its audience at any event
- Ensures project team members are well-informed regarding the project’s timelines, the schedule, the expectations of them, and how the team will operate
- Ensures projects have the appropriate resources in terms of team members, equipment, software, intellectual property assets, and any other appropriate areas
- Ensure that clients are well-informed regarding the status of the project, that clients provide any needed information or assets to ensure projects are timely delivered, ensures that clients understand what is within the scope of a project and what is not, and that clients receive the highest level of client service overall on a consistent and regular basis
- Ensures that management receives accurate, complete and timely reports regarding the project including, but not limited to, budget/margin status, any client issues, any internal issues, delivery issues, and resource issues
- Inspire colleagues to continuously generate forward-thinking ideas and actively contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence
- Help build on our creative legacy and award-winning work
- Other duties as assigned
- Projects are accurately estimated based off the stated scope of work
- Projects meet or exceed the expected margin
- Projects deliver on time
- Projects are produced to the highest standard of quality given the budget and scope
- Clients receive unsurpassed service and are well-informed throughout the project
- 6-8 years of experience in an interactive multimedia production role
- Proven track record of excellence in overseeing multiple projects while collaborating effective across multiple teams (including programming/development)
- Working knowledge of touch-screen and interactive display technologies, video, 2D/3D animation and interactive software development
- Interactive advertising/marketing agency, interactive game studio and/or tradeshow/experiential experience, preferred
- Medical, healthcare, medical devices and/or pharmaceuticals background is a plus
- Must be a strong leader and teammate
- Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects
- Must have excellent presentation skills and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing)
- Proven ability to plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and work samples. Your application will not be considered without writing samples or portfolio/reel (when applicable). Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position also comes with an equity incentive package and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF PRODUCTION
Employment for Tsunami ARVR