UX Designer at Tsunami ARVR
You design user experiences. You have superior UX design skills and an enviable portfolio to back it up. You are a user advocate: you create impressionable multimedia experiences that satisfy and exceed client needs. You shape the direction of digital products: connecting research, business requirements, and company insights into beautifully simple and streamlined user stories. You are versatile: you can execute on given storyboard or dream up alternative ideas. You desire creative freedom and growth potential in your work. You are a self-starter and thrive in dynamic work environments. You are seeking an entrepreneurial work environment where you can do groundbreaking user design alongside the best talent in the industry.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead UX discussions and advocate for users across multi-disciplinary teams (this is not visual design position)
- Create and communicate your approach to high quality design concepts
- Create compelling user experiences for tablets, touch interfaces, and other emerging technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to solve functional and design challenges
- Create and iterate flowcharts, content maps, wireframes, and prototypes from internal and external feedback
- Inspire colleagues to continuously generate forward-thinking ideas and actively contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence
- Help build on our creative legacy and award-winning work
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant user design experience and a portfolio to back it up (wireframe and flow examples, please)
- Knowledge of UX best practices, persona development, responsive design behaviors, and “desktop-to-mobile” web applications
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Wireframing software
- Must have working knowledge of graphic file types, file sizes, and resolution
- Experience working with varied multimedia hardware and software technologies, a plus
- Must be a strong teammate
- Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, resourceful, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing)
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and work samples. Your application will not be considered without a portfolio. Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position also comes with an equity incentive package and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
REPORTS TO: ART DIRECTOR
Employment for Tsunami ARVR